Botme is a platform for both non-developers and developers to build and manage their own chatbots using a fully integrated dashboard to manage their entire businesses, not only the chatbots.
- Get started: In this section builders will start by choosing their plan and bot templates which will contain many templates (every template will have its own dashboard options).
- Build: users will start building their chatbots using the building tab in their dashboard. The builder will start with two main blocks, the ‘welcome message’ and the ‘default answer.’ Then, they will start connecting blocks through their messaging flow and adding more features to their conversation scenarios (like product/ticket selling) and continue to the end of conversation.
- Broadcasts: Builders will start planning broadcasts to send to chatbot users by selecting from user variables (will be collected from user interactions), then they will choose one of the sending options (send now - send later - repeated scheduling), every sent broadcast will have its own analysis (open and interaction rate - block rate).
- AI setup: in this section builders will add words or phrases to their bot as well as the replies (words/phrases - send to block).
- Bot configuration: in this section builders will configure their bot, the connecting page, the persistent menu, payment gateway, messenger extension and URL whitelisting, bot admins and moderators.
- Bot insights: builders will get insights and analysis on their chatbot (active users’ diagram and curves, most clicked buttons, users retention rate, most used block, most used AI words, daily new users).
- Botme updates: builders will get notifications about our new updates and features.
in this dashboard builders will manage their orders, products, payments and offers, the dashboard will have
- Products: to add products with stocks, sizes, prices and specs. Also, builders will be able to add categories and subcategories which will be linked with the bot conversation flow. Additionally, builders will select the product templates and similar products.
- Orders: builders will manage orders starting from receiving orders then change statuses for orders (processed - shipped - delivered - out of stock). With each change to the order status, the bot will send a message to the customer, and a payment status (COD or online payment).
- Payments: in this section, builders will be able to manage and revise their payments and revenues in one place (check payments - add payment methods - currencies) and choose if payments will be in-bot payments or website payments.
- builders will find analysis for the
- order rate charts
- statuses rate chart
- best selling items
- coupons and offers claims
- payment methods
- best selling categories
- Offers and coupons: builders will be able to add coupons for a limited amount of time or a limited quantity of products. In addition, builders will be able to make offers on specific categories.
- Reviews: in this section builders will view customers’ reviews on products and orders.
Build mode will be the dashboard where bot builders can build their bots easily.
when you click the build icon, it will take you to the main building panel which will be made up of two main components
- Conversation flow (Blocks) panel: this panel will contain “blocks” holding the content of the conversation flow. Also, blocks can be: organized in groups in the same panel - renamed - cloned and deleted. The panel will contain a default ‘welcome message’ block.
- Block Content panel: this panel will contain the contents of each block. It is the main part of the conversation flow as it will connect blocks and will contain various types of content and integrations. The content panel will show a collection of content types and integrations:
The AI setup is where the builders will learn their bots’ texts or phrases and add replies to them via ‘text’ or ‘block’.
- The AI setup will contain a section with two panels, one where you can add phrases and one where you can add replies.
- The builders will be able to add more sections to the panel.
- The builders will also be able to set up the default message for unknown texts.
The broadcast panel is where the builders can send a block of content to the bot users with the ability to filter the targeted users through user attributes, the broadcast panel will give the users three sending options:
- Instant message: With this option, the builders will be able to send a broadcast instantly with the button ‘send now’ in the block content panel.
- Schedule message: This option will provide the builders with the same option but with a time and date possibility instead of a ‘send now’ button.
- Sequence message: With this option, the builders will be able to choose multiple timings to send messages in.
- Lists: it will give users the ability to list the different variations of the product (colors, sizes...etc).
In this section the builders will get insight on their bot’s performance and it will be shown in graphs and lists.
- Bot Users: This graph will show the builders the actual bot users per day.
- Best blocks: This list will show the most viewed blocks and how many times they were seen.
- Broadcast performance: This graph will show the open rate and the interaction rate of the sent broadcasts.
- Third party analysis: A panel to connect your bot with a 3rd party’s analysis.
n this section the builders will make configurations and work out settings for their bots.
- Page connection: This panel allows the builder to connect the bot with a Facebook page from a list of pages.
- Persistent menu: In this panel, builders will choose which blocks or links to show in the bot’s persistent menu (read messenger documentation).
- Messenger extensions: A panel which gives the builder the ability to integrate their bots in the Facebook extensions panel (read messenger documentation).
- Admin Rules: In this panel, builders will start selecting from a checklist the rules for each admin and generating a link to log in by where they can:
- Edit their bot
- Edit the dashboard
- Send broadcast messages
- Show analysis
- Give full access
The manage mode will include a dashboard where you can manage the business behind the bot, with really useful tools and sections. The manage mode will start off with the “Sell Products” template.
This section is where the builders will be able to manage their products or add new products, the main part will contain a table of products with the following columns:
- Check point: where a builder can select multiple products to help perform bulk actions (delete, show or hide)
- Product image: the product’s main thumbnail image
- Name: the name of the product
- SKU: the product’s number
- Category: the product’s category (can be filtered)
- Status: shows the product’s status - whether it’s live or hidden (can be filtered)
- Price: the product’s price
- Total stock: will show the product’s total stock in all sizes
- Block used: will show which block contains the product
- Edit button: when the builder clicks this button a pop-up will show with all the product details as well as the ‘add product’ form
- Add Product: this button will lead to a pop-up with the ‘add product’ form, which will contain:
- Product Name: text block to add a product’s name
- Product category: text block to add a product’s category (like that of tags)
- Price: shows the product’s price without adding the shipping fees
- Sizes /Inventory: a table with a plus icon to add more rows, the table will contain size, and stock
- SKU: the product number that will be added when the builders want to add new variations to a pre-added product
- Product description: a small description of the product
In this section, builders will manage their orders and sales.
The order managing section will contain a table and a header row.
- Header row: the header row will contain a search block to search for the order number and a date filter (7 days - 15 days - month)
- The order table: the order table will contain the main order’s details:
- Check box: to make multiple orders for the bulk actions.
- Order ID: the order number to be used in a search (when clicked, will lead to the order’s page)
- Order date
- Order items: the items of each order with an expand button
- Order status: the status of each order (confirmed - processed - shipped - delivered - cancelled). Any change in status will be sent to the bot user
- Order total: the total price of the order
- Send notification: a (Yes/No) drop list to activate or deactivate sending messages to bot user when changes are made in orders
- Order Page: this page will show all the order’s details and a header which will show the order’s number as well as a dropdown list where you can change the order’s status.
- First section, the item’s table: (item image, item title, quantity of items, sizes, Item price, total price)
- Second section, the shipment details: the shipment details section will show (customer’s name, mobile, address, order note, shipping fees, payment method)
in this section the builders will get analysis and insights about their store’s performance, orders and customers, the section will contain the following:
- Orders and products’ quantity graph: a graph that will show the number of daily orders, daily products sold and unique buyers in a day by day sequence
- Performance charts: a day by day chart that will show the number of each order status for each day
In this section the builders will be able to add promotions or coupons to increase their sales by adding coupons with fixed discount percentages or making offers for an entire category
- Payments: This page will contain our payment gateways for bot users, there will be rows and each row will contain a payment gateway option and a status (connected - not connected). When the user clicks connect, a popup will show the webview connecting with the gateway.
- Shipping: The first section on this page will contain the default shipping address for the store, there will be another section for shipping rates, which will have a plus sign to add new rates. Then there will be the rate type, price, taxes...etc.
- Checkout: This page will hold the data required from the client (full name - address - apartment - city - country - phone number- zip code - email). There will also be a check box to save the customer’s data.
- Team rules: This will be a list of team members with the rules and a button to add a new member.